Electrotherapy, balneotherapy and mechanotherapy are part of physiotherapy treatments. Electrotherapy is used in various forms during Hévíz treatments. Therapies may mitigate pain, stimulate blood circulation and generate deep tissue congestion depending on the therapy type. „Low frequency” treatment types are ultrasound, magnetic ring, diadynamic, ionomodulator, sonopuls, stymat, sonodynator, dionin, endomed treatments or cryotherapy, wich is based on the circulation of cold air „High frequency” treatment types: decimetre wave, microwave and short wave. Treatments use the heat effect of electricity for generating tissue congestion. Indications: improves blood circulation, alleviator of pain.
Types of treatments
- During iontotherapy the ions of a medicine prescribed by physician are introduced to the body via the skin with the help of local galvanic current. It may be local and general: relieving muscle- and traumatic pains and arthritis. It is beneficial for migraine and aortic stenosis; it also speeds up the absorption of hematoma and softens up scarring.
- Diadynamic current therapy is a special electrotherapy, which has an alleviative and circulation boosting effect. Indications: analgesic treatment, vein innervations disorders, twitches, bruises, oedema, nervous pain, joint and spine wear, disc related disorders, muscle wasting..
- Myotest means electrical treatment of the nerves, by generating muscle contractions. Indications: treatment and prevention of muscular wasting. Interference therapy.
- Due to the different power frequencies conducted into muscles next to the spine the muscle knots caused by posture disorders decrease because of the internal pulsing massage generated by the electric power..
- Ultrasound therapy.
- Tissue micro massage, which is created by mechanical vibrations. It is suitable for healing every musculoskeletal disease.